The Division 2: Embassy Crash Site Collectibles Guide
In The Division 2 there are Classified Assignments players can complete to earn loot, XP, and new Backpack Trophies. These missions are scattered across the map and feature self-contained levels to complete. One of the Classified Assignments found in the West End is called the Embassy Crash Site. Use our Embassy Crash Site Collectibles Guide below to find all the collectibles.
Embassy Crash Site Collectibles List
While completing this Classified Assignment you want to look for collectibles in this level. The collectibles in this assignment are as follows:
- 4x Collectibles:
- 1x Muffin Backpack Trophy.
Each collectible you find listed above will earn you XP. This can be a useful way to easily earn some XP while out on this mission.
Embassy Crash Site Collectibles Locations Video Guide
As mentioned above there are a total of 5 collectibles in this Classified Assignment. These collectibles are scattered throughout the level and need must be interacted with in order to collect. To help you find the locations of all the collectibles check out the video by GCROCK above. If you don’t want to watch the video above use the brief description of each collectible location in the list below.
Embassy Crash Site Collectibles Text Guide
- Policy (Collectible 1): Inside Ambassadorial quarters an enemy will come out of a door that is the washroom. Go through the washroom into the room to get the first collectible off the dresser.
- Family (Collectible 2): As you travel through the large Atrium of the Embassy you will reach an area called the Archives. Go inside the Archives an then turn around and look up at a pair of double doors above you. Shoot the lock off the doors then double back and go up the stairs. Open the doors to reach the collectible on some crates.
- Activated (Collectible 3): During the rescue of the helicopter pilot a hole will blow open in a wall on the ground floor of the Atrium next to the Tiki statue. Go inside this hole to find this collectible.
- Hoodie (Collectible 4): Locked door at entrance to the Atrium area in the Embassy. To open this door reach the room with Collectible 3 and search the lockers. Grab the key card and double back to open this door that leads to the Hoodie field data.
- Muffin Backpack Trophy (Collectible 5): Where you grabbed Collectible 4 there are some double doors. Go into this room and force open the elevator. Head up the elevator shaft and throw a grenade through the slot in the glass to blow open the closed door. Go through the door and grab the Muffin Backpack Trophy from the case there.
Once you’ve collected all of the collectibles listed above, you can leave the level. That’s all you need to do to complete the Embassy Crash Site mission. Enjoy your Muffin Backpack Trophy.