How to Get the Spectre Mask in The Division 2
In The Division 2 you can find some hidden enemies known as Hunters which can be fought to obtain their masks. These hidden enemies are rather difficult and are well hidden. To help you find these enemies and get their masks I’m doing a series covering all 12 Masks locations. Today we will look at how to get the Spectre mask in The Division 2.
- This Hunter appears anytime.
- If you fail to kill this Hunter you can summon it the next in-game night to try again.
- Defeat this Hunter to get the Spectre Mask.
- Chance they drop an Ivory Key.
- Hunters are hard to take down solo. Get a friend or NPCs to help you whenever possible.
Complete Side Mission DC-62 Lab Quarantine
To start this Hunter summon sequence the first thing you need to do is complete the side mission called DC-62 Lab Quarantine in the East Mall area. Complete this side mission then return to the outside of The Mausoleum building the quest occurred in.
Shoot The Mausoleum Windows to Summon Hunter
Stand on the north-side of The Mausoleum and look at the building. You will see a collection of exposed windows where the yellow tarps are ripped. Stand on the crashed truck near these windows and shoot all the windows marked with numbers. Some important notes to keep in mind when doing this puzzle:
- Shoot the bottom panes not top.
- Work from Left to Right shooting the windows in numerical order from 1 to 13.
- Shoot one bullet per window (use something like a pistol).
- You will shoot 13 Panes in total.
Upon shooting all the windows above the Hunter will spawn in and you will need to defeat it. When defeated this Hunter drops the Spectre mask.
Spectre Mask Picture & Information
The Spectre Mask is one of twelve Hunter Masks you can unlock in The Division 2. This mask is a cosmetic item you can find and equip under the Apparel > Mask. Once you collect one Hunter mask it will be added to the collection wall in the basement of the White House.