How to Change Character and Echo Skins in Borderlands 3
Borderlands 3 features a ton of interesting customization options to make your Vault Hunter look unique. These options range from Weapon Skins and trinkets to Hunter Skins. To help you make the Vault Hunter of your dream here’s how to change character and echo skins in Borderlands 3.
Access a Quick Change Station
To start with you need to find yourself a Quick Change station. These kiosks exist out in the world or on your ship, Sanctuary. Once you find a Quick Change station, interact with it to be taken to the menu system.
Customization Options at Quick Change Station
When you interact with the Quick Change station you will be presented with a number of options for you to select. These options change certain customizations:
- Head: Change your characters head. I’m wearing the Bird Collar head in the picture.
- Skin: Changes the outfit your character is wearing.
- Color: Change the color of the Skin and Head your Vault Hunter is wearing.
- Emote: You can now set emotes for your Vault Hunter to use.
- Echo Theme: Change the look of your Echo device.
- Respec: Change your characters skills to something else.
The options above allow you to create a Vault Hunter that is fairly unique. As you play you will find your collection of customization skins grows. Good luck out there!