Destiny 2 Season 13 Stasis Aspects and Fragments
In the Season 13 update for Destiny 2 Bungie has added a number of new additions to the popular shooter. One new additions is adding new Stasis Aspects for the three different classes to unlock. Each of the Stasis Aspects is a new way to use the Stasis ability players unlocked in Beyond Light. If you are curious what the new Season 13 Stasis Aspect are for each class, you’ve come to the right place. See our look at the different Destiny 2 Season 13 Stasis Aspects below.
New Season 13 Stasis Aspects and Fragments in Destiny 2
Stasis Aspects are unlockable through the Exo Stranger on Europa. These equip-able sub-skills give your Guardian new abilities they can use in battle. In Season 13 there are a total of three new Stasis Aspects. These are split one apiece across the three classes.
- Warlock (Bleak Watcher): Press and hold the grenade button to convert your grenade into a Stasis turret that fires slowing projectiles at nearby targets.
- Hunter (Grim Harvest): Defeating slowed or frozen combatants creates Stasis shards. These shards grant melee energy when picked up by you or your allies.
- Titan (Howl of the Storm): While sliding, activate your charged melee ability to launch a wave of Stasis energy forward that freezes targets and creates Stasis crystals.
Alongside the Stasis Aspects added above there are a total of four new Fragments players can unlock and equip. These Fragments give you further customization for your Stasis abilities.
- Chains: While you are near frozen targets or a friendly Stasis crystal, you take reduced damage from targets. +10 Recovery.
- Fractures: Your melee energy recharges faster when you are near two or more combatants. -10 Discipline.
- Impetus: Damaging targets with a Stasis melee reloads your stowed weapons and grants you a temporary boost to weapon ready speed.
- Torment: You gain grenade energy each time you take damage from combatants.
That’s all you need to know about the Destiny 2 Season 13 Stasis Aspects and Fragments. These new additions should make playing with Stasis less boring. Some of the listed additions above are really interesting and fun to use.