Farmland Habitat Animals Locations – Red Dead Online
In the Naturalist role for Red Dead Online players can find and sedate animals to gather samples for Harriet. Once an animal sample is sold you receive a stamp for that animal in its collection habitat. One of the first and easiest collections you can complete is the Farmland Habitat collection. Use our Farmland Habitat animals locations guide below to find all 11 animals in this collection.
Where to Find all Farmland Habitat Animals
The Farmland Habitat collection for the Naturalist role features 11 farm animals. These animals can be found in various farm and ranch locations across the frontier. The video by GTA Series Video does a good job in highlighting the locations of each animal you need to sedate and sample to complete the collection. The animals in this collection are as follows:
- Florida Cracker Cow: Can be found in Emerald Ranch and Ranches surrounding area.
- Angus Bull: Can be found in Emerald Ranch and Ranches surrounding area.
- Devon Bull: Can be found in Emerald Ranch and Ranches surrounding area.
- Hereford Bull: Can be found in Emerald Ranch and Ranches surrounding area.
- Angus Ox: Can be found in Emerald Ranch and Ranches surrounding area.
- Devon Ox: Can be found in Emerald Ranch and Ranches surrounding area.
- Old Spot Pig: Valentine Barn.
- Berkshire Pig: Valentine Barn.
- Big China Pig: Valentine Barn.
- Merino Sheep: Valentine ranch or Emerald Ranch.
- Alpine Goat: Emerald Ranch pen next to barn.
For the cows, bulls, and oxes you will find they are random spawns. This means heading to the ranches in Emerald Ranch and surrounding areas may yield different animals. An easy way around this is to stand by the enclosure then simply cycle through different servers to find the all the cows, bulls, and oxes listed above. This approach seems to be faster than heading around to the different ranch locations.
How to Turn in the Farmland Habitat Category
Remember when you encounter any of the farmland animals you want to shoot them with the sedative ammo from your Varmint Rifle (buy from Harriet or create yourself). Once an animal is sedated approach it and collect a sample. Take the sample you’ve collected and sell it to Harriet. Upon collecting and selling all the samples of the animals listed above you will complete the set.
Once this set is completed you can turn it in for $60.00 and 1000 XP. To do this access Progress > Roles > Hover on Naturalist > Animal Field Guide > Hover on Farmland Habitats > Trade In. Once the category has been turned in your progress will reset allowing you to complete the set again for more money and XP.