Destiny 2: The Lantern of Osiris Artifact Unlocks
In the new Season of Dawn Pass there is a new seasonal artifact that is available to all players. Like the previous season this artifact unlocks different items when leveled up. Continue reading below to learn The Lantern of Osiris artifact unlocks for Destiny 2.
How to Get The Lantern of Osiris Artifact?
When you enter Destiny 2 for the first time after downloading the new Season you will notice the Artifact is missing from your inventory. To get the artifact you need to complete the main mission of this new season which is The Sundial. The Sundial is accessed by completing the mission called A Matter of Time which focuses on Osiris on Mercury. You can learn how to complete this mission with our guide here.
What are The Lantern of Osiris Artifact Unlocks?
Like the previous Artifact in last season, The Lantern of Osiris unlocks different bonuses as you level it up. These bonuses unlock at various levels. Each bonus that unlocks can be found below:
Column 1 Unlocks:
- Anti-Barrier Ranger Weapon Mod: Grants weapon shield-piercing, bypassing combatant defenses. Strong against Barrier Champions.
- Unstoppable Shot Scout Rifle Mod: Aiming down sights loads a powerful explosive payload that staggers unshielded enemies. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Unstoppable Burst Pulse Rifle Mod: Aiming down sights loads a high-impact burst that staggers unshielded enemy combatants. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Unstoppable Arrows Bow Mod: Fully drawn arrows release a powerful explosive payload that staggers unshielded enemies. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Overload Rounds Weapon Mod: Uninterrupted fire grants bullets that cause disruption, delaying ability energy regeneration and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
Column 2 Unlocks (Requires 1 Artifact Mod):
- Enhanced Rifle Loader Arms Armor Mod: Greatly increases reload speed of Rifle-class weapons.
- Enhanced Unflinching Rifle Aim Chest Armor Mod: Greatly reduces flinching from incoming fire while aiming any Rifle-class weapon.
- Enhanced Bow Loader Arms Armor Mod: Greatly increases the nocking speed of arrows.
- Enhanced Sniper Rifle Loader Arms Armor Mod: Greatly increases reload speed of Sniper Rifles.
- Enhanced Linear Fusion Targeting Helmet Armor Mod: Greatly improved target acquisition, accuracy, and aim-down-sights speed for Linear Fusion Rifles.
Column 3 Unlocks (Requires 4 Artifact Mods):
- Solidus Strike General Armor Mod: Defeating Cabal combatants with finishers grants extra Glimmer. Mod does not stack.
- Splintered Gladius General Armor Mod: Defeating Cabal Centurions grants Gunsmith Materials. Mod does not stack.
- Biomonetizer General Armor Mod: Defeating Hive combatants grants extra Glimmer. Mod does not stack.
- Tithe Collector’s Sigil General Armor Mod: Defeating Cabal combatants grants a small amount of Glimmer. Mod does not stack.
- Knight Errant General Armor Mod: Defeating Hive Knights grants Destination Materials. Mod does not stack.
Column 4 Unlocks (Requires 7 Artifact Mods):
- Breach Resonator Chest Armor Mod: Grants melee and grenade energy on final blows with shield-piercing weapons or when a member of your fireteam shuts down a Barrier Champion’s ability.
- Molten Overload Chest Armor Mod: Solar grenades cause disruption, delaying ability regeneration and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Disruptor Spike Chest Armor Mod: Improves the effects of disruption, lowering combatants’ damage output even further.
- Unstoppable Schwarzschild Condensor Chest Armor Mod: Void melee abilities stagger unshielded enemy combatants. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Tenderizer Chest Armor Mod: Staggering Unstoppable Champions temporarily boosts weapon damage for allied players.
Column 5 Unlocks (Requires 10 Artifact Mods):
- Guardian Angel Class Item Mod: Grants a chance to generate healing orbs for you on Scout Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Bow, and Linear Fusion Rifle precision final blows.
- Void Battery Class Item Mod: Activating Void class abilities grants an overshield. Increases cooldown of your class ability.
- Heavy Finisher Class Item Mod: Finishers generate Heavy ammo. Requires one-half of your Super energy.
- Solar Plexus Class Item Mod: Increases damage of all Solar melee abilities. Gain Super energy from performing finishers with a Solar subclass equipped.
- From The Depths Class Item Mod: Grants bonus Void Super damage it cast while critically wounded. Lasts until the end of the Super activation.
As you equip the Artifact Mods listed above you are able to purchase the higher column mods to equip. You are limited in how many mods you can equip at a time. If you dislike mods you’ve acquired and want to start over you can do so by resetting the Artifact via the button on the Artifact screen.