Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator Announced in Reveal Trailer
Every wanted to trade organs in a video game? Well, upcoming indie title Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator appears to be the answer to that gaming itch. Developed by Strange Scaffold this market tycoon game has now been revealed thanks to an announcement trailer released earlier today.
Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator Announcement Trailer
With the a description featuring the words “Flood Galaxies with meat. Make a profit” you know you are in for a special treat. This point-and-click title tasks players with taking on the role of an organ trader in a sci-fi world. As an organ trader you need to harvest organs and then sell them on the organ market. While this may sound simple enough you will face a number of different challenges while building up your organ empire.
The game promises a number of features interesting features for gamers including:
- A simulated, organ-based market with dozens of commodities!
- Fast-paced innard-trading action!
- Competing traders with unique goals and personalities!
- Dynamic cargo hold mechanics, as organs drain and boost each other (or explode in awful little pieces) while jockeying for comfort!
- The growing existential dread that accompanies treating bodily organs as a trade commodity!
- Dark comedic storytelling from the lead writer of Hypnospace Outlaw and An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs!
- Create and download new content with an accessible modding system!
- Rise to become the most profitable organ trader of all time!
There is no official release date yet for the title besides 2021, but you can stop by its Steam Store Page to wishlist it. As of writing the game appears to only be planned for PC. You can also follow the game’s developer @WritNelson on Twitter.