Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl character beat-em up title announced
IGN has revealed the first look at the upcoming Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl beat ’em up that is coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in Fall 2021. This title will feature a slew of beloved Nickelodeon characters including Spongebob, TMNT, and Ren & Stimpy. Full details can be found below.
The beat-em up title will feature 20 levels that are based on locations from Nickelodeon shows. These levels will play home to both single player and multiplayer game modes both local and online. While on these levels players will fight one another while control a character fighter. The list of fighters includes:
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
This list is not complete. We do know that the fighters listed above will have special moves and new moves that can be unlocked. There will also be further in-game content that is unlockable.
As more details of the beat-em up title are announced we will cover them right here. Let me know what you think of the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl reveal in the comments below.