New Update for Magikarp Jump Adds New League and More!
As I typically do before bed, I logged into Magikarp Jump and discovered there was a new update today. This update brings a bunch of new things to Magikarp Jump, including new Food Items, New Support Pokemon, new Magikarp Patterns, and a new League to face off. Check out the full list of the new update for Magikarp Jump below.
1. You can now challenge the Heal League!
The Heal League is a new league you can challenge. This brings the total amount of leagues available to you up to 7.
2. You can now fish up new patterns of Magikarp!
There are a few new patterns of Magikarp you can now fish that are new to the new update for Magikarp Jump.
Apricot Pattern Magikarps are new from the recent update. You can fish up these patterns after beating the Heal League:
- Tiger (Pattern #19)
- Zebra (Pattern #20)
- Stripes (Pattern #21)
Brown Pattern Magikarps are new from the recent update. You can fish up these patterns after beating the Heal League:
- Tiger (Pattern #22)
- Zebra (Pattern #23)
- Stripes (Pattern #24)
3. New events have been added!
There are two new events to find! This moves the total of events up to 36.
4. New Friendship Items and Decorations have been added to the Diamond Shop!
Friendship Items Added:
- Shell Bell – 500 Diamonds: Get Greninja’s Help
- Black Sludge – 600 Diamonds: Get Gengar’s Help
Decoration Items Added:
- Starmie Bubbler – Beat the Heal League
- Lilligant Doll – 450 Diamonds: Training event rate +6%