NBA 2K17 Update 1.06 Drops
NBA 2K17 Update 1.06 has finally been released to waiting players. PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4 have all received the update as of yesterday (November 22nd). The new patch brings a slew of changes to the game. Players will find changes to MyParks mode as well as other areas of the game. 2K mentioned that all forthcoming patches will work with existing saves, unless otherwise noted. Below are the official NBA 2K17 Update 1.06 notes.
NBA 2K17 Update 1.06
- The Hornets will now have their correct court projection during the pre-game presentation.
- Fixed an indefinite simulating screen that would occur when your MyPLAYER retired after the completion of his 20-year MyCAREER.
- Fixed a hang that would occur in MyGM/MyLEAGUE when attempting to enter the Staff Signing experience when the team had no Assistant Coach (retired) and an expired Head Coach.
- Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where a league filled with Classic and Euroleague teams would sometimes hang late in the season when simulating.
- Fixed a MyTEAM Challenge case where the in-game overlay would claim the challenge was not successfully completed when it actually was.
- Addressed a case where a MyTEAM card that was sent to the Auction House could still appear in lineup menu as being available (when it actually wasn’t).
- Fixed an issue where pass icons were not appearing for users playing in 4K on the PS4 Pro.
- Removed some long, drawn out dribble loss (pickup) animations from the body up system to improve responsiveness.
- Made some aggressive bump back dribble collisions MyPARK only.
- Prevent defenders from being able to steal the ball from an inbounder immediately after checking it in when playing in MyPARK.
- Make sure all players are in position before checking the ball when playing half-court games in MyPARK.
- Sped up the CPU’s ability to get into its offensive sets and run plays.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause CPU-controlled ball handlers to run out of bounds when attacking the baseline.
- Cleaned up an issue that lead to unrealistic speed bursts in some size-up escape and combo moves.
- Fixed a case that caused the wrong dribble move to queue up when attempting to perform driving combo moves (e.g. double crossover).
- Updated Broadcast Stadium cameras for Bucks, Mavericks, Kings, and Clippers.
- Beluba camera updated to zoom out more in transition and to have a wider range of zoom and height adjustment settings.
- A number of performance improvements to solidify the Pro-Am experience.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some users to hang when attempting to hop from one park to another.
- Users can now unequip the skateboard and mascot outfits from their MyPLAYER.
These notes came courtesy of the NBA 2K Facebook page here.