Minecraft Dungeons Trophies & Achievements List
Minecraft Dungeons is an upcoming addition to the Minecraft universe which tasks players with delving deep into dungeons to collect loot and become stronger. Like most titles released on Xbox and PlayStation there are a collection of trophies and achievements players can unlock as they player through the game. To learn more about these in-game challenges check out the complete Minecraft Dungeons Trophies & Achievements List below.
How Many Achievements/Trophies are in Minecraft Dungeons?
In Minecraft Dungeons there are a total total of 24 Achievements and 25 Trophies (24+Platinum). To unlock each trophy or achievement you need to complete specific in-game challenges. Once a challenge is complete you will unlock the trophy or achievement tied to it. The trophies or achievements for unlock are as follows:
- Life of the Party – Revive a downed friend 20 times.
- Wooden Sword – Defeat 50 mobs.
- Diamond Sword – Defeat 2,500 mobs.
- Passive Aggressive – Defeat 50 passive mobs.
- Break The Spell – Defeat 50 enchanted mobs.
- Scrappy Scout – Reach Level 10.
- Apprentice Adventurer – Reach Level 25.
- Expert Explorer – Reach Level 50.
- Fancy That! – Find and open your first ‘Fancy’ loot chest.
- More For Me – Open 100 treasure chests.
- Cha-ching! – Collect a total of 1,000 emeralds.
- Oooh! Shiny! – Collect a total of 5,000 emeralds.
- Om Nom Nom – Eat 200 food items.
- Happy Camper – Complete Squid Coast and set up camp.
- Out of the Woods – Complete Creeper Woods.
- The Plot Thickens – Complete Pumpkin Pastures and Soggy Swamp.
- Built On Sand, Set In Stone – Complete Redstone Mines and Cacti Canyon.
- High and Dry – Complete Desert Temple, Fiery Forge and Highblock Halls.
- Saved The Overworld – Defeat the Arch-Illager at the Obsidian Pinnacle.
- High Treason – Defeat the Arch-Illager on Apocalypse difficulty.
- Blast Radius – Kill any 10 mobs at once with TNT.
- Maxed Out and Geared Up – Equip Gear set consisting of fully enchanted items (3 Enchantment Slots upgraded to Level 3).
- Worked Like A Charm – Enchant an item and upgrade the enchantment to Tier 3.
- A Friend In Need – Use artifacts to summon the Wolf, Llama and Iron Golem allies at least once each.
- Bragging Rights – Unlock all other trophies.
Minecraft Dungeons is set to release on Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and PC on May 26. The base game costs $19.99 USD with the more expensive Hero Editions coming in at $29.99 USD.
What do you think of the Trophies/Achievements in Minecraft Dungeons? Will you get them all? Let me hear what you think in the comments section down below. Thanks for reading.