Increase Inventory Space in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
When you start out in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning you will notice your inventory only has a total of 70 spots in it. These spots quickly fill up with items you find in your journey. This means you will constantly need to be going back and forth to town to sell or get rid of items. This can get a touch annoying at times, especially if you like grabbing everything you come across. To combat this here’s how to increase inventory space in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning.
Purchase Backpacks From Specific Merchants
To increase space in your inventory you will need to buy Backpacks from merchants throughout the lands. These backpacks sell for different prices and add 10 inventory slots to your inventory space when purchased. The locations of all backpack upgrades are as follows:
- Illyn Doldran in Mel Senshir – 8750g.
- Rikka Egest in The Corner Shop, Gorhart Village – 7500g.
- Riona Helt in Asker’s Alley, Ysa – Must have completed the “Old Friends, New Foes” main quest. – 7200g.
- Senecer Macit in Domus Politica, Adessa – 7800g.
- Wil Donall in Scholia Arcana, Rathir (Upper City) – 9375g.
- Ampelio in Idylla Market, Idylla, “Teeth of Naros” DLC – 6250g.
These are all the available backpack upgrades in the game. Buying all the upgrades listed above will increase your inventory size to 120 items which is almost double what you start the game with. The total cost to purchase all the backpacks is 46,875 gold. This cost can be lowered if you invest your points into the Mercantile skill.
That’s all you need to know to increase how much stuff you can carry in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. If you like looting everything you will want to grab these upgrades as soon as possible.