How to Get Season 3 – Concealed Agenda Exotics in The Division 2
The second season of The Division 2 has come to a close and with it comes the start of a new season. Dubbed Season 3 – Concealed Agenda this new reward tract for players to complete contains new leagues, manhunts, events, and exotics. That’s right there are a few new exotics available to acquire during the third season. To learn more about these weapons use our how to get Season 3 – Concealed Agenda exotics guide below.
How to Get the MPX Submachine Gun: Backfire
The first of the three official exotics for this season is a submachine gun called Backfire. This weapon has interesting perks that are unique to say the least:
- Dealing damage to enemies adds a stack of +1% critical hit damage, up to 200 stacks, lasting 10s.
- On reload, apply a 10s bleed to yourself, which deals 0.5% armor damage per stack.
If the idea of getting this bleed-inflicting SMG sounds good to you then you are in luck as it is fairly easy to get. All you need to do to earn this weapon is level up the game’s Season 3 – Concealed Agenda rewards track to Level 55.
How to Get the Memento Backpack
The second of the exotics players can get is not a gun but rather a backpack. Called Memento this backpack features an interesting trophy system that interacts with the different perks of the backpack:
- Enemies you kill drop a trophy on death. Collecting trophies provides both a short- and long-term buff, the first of which scales with the number of core attributes equipped and lasts 10s.
- +5% weapon damage per red core
- +10% bonus armor per blue core
- +5% skill efficiency per yellow core
- For every trophy collected, gain an additional +1% weapon damage, +1% skill efficiency, and +0.1% armor regeneration for 300s. Maximum 30 stacks.
Like the SMG this exotic is earned on the Season 3 – Concealed Agenda rewards track as well. This backpack is earned at Level 90. Once the season ends I would expect it to enter the loot pools like Ubisoft/Massive have done in the past.
How to Get the Ridgeway’s Pride Exotic Chest
The third, and final, exotic for players to unlock is called Ridgeway’s Pride. Unlike the last two exotics this chest piece is acquired by completing all 100 floors of the new game mode called the Summit. Once you’ve reached the top this exotic chest piece is yours. The Ridgeway’s Pride Exotic Chest comes with the following perks:
- Shooting enemies within 10m applies bleed to the target.
- Repair 1-25% of your armor per second for every enemy that is bleeding within 10m.
- 1 enemy: 1%.
- 2 enemies: 4%.
- 3 enemies: 9%.
- 4 enemies: 16%.
- 5 enemies: 25%.
Like the previous seasons getting the new exotics is fairly straightforward. With that said completing the Summit may be a bit of a challenge, especially if you play solo. If you are looking for other like-minded exotic hunters drop a comment below and see if anyone is willing to help you in your tower climb.