Fall Guys Snorkeller Bundle Now Available With Prime Gaming
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is giving players of the game that have Amazon’s Prime Gaming a chance to unlock new costumes packs for the popular battle royal. The eighth of these packs is the Fall Guys Snorkeller Bundle that features the Snorkeller costume and 3 Crowns. To learn more about getting this costume see our help guide below.
How to Get the Snorkeller With Prime Gaming
To get the Snorkeller Bundle you will need to have an active Prime Gaming account (part of Amazon Prime). If you meet this criteria you can head to the Prime Gaming Fall Guys rewards page. On this page you will see the currently active bundles, with the Snorkeller Bundle being available from August 31-September 29. Claim the bundle for yourself then launch Fall Guys to proceed to the next step.
In Fall Guys you will need to link your Amazon Prime Gaming account to the game to get your rewards. Follow these Amazon account linking directions provided by Mediatonic for help:
- Open up Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout on your platform of choice.
- Navigate to the Settings menu and select ‘Profile’.
- Select the ‘Link Amazon Account’ option. You will be given a unique code to link your Prime account with Fall Guys.
- Follow the instructions to access the Amazon website and enter the code.
- Once the code has been accepted, your accounts are linked!
With the accounts linked you will receive the Snorkeller Bundle. The two pieces of the outfit appear on the Upper and Lower sections of the outfit screen. The 3 Crowns will also be added to your total as well upon login. Be sure to check back as we cover more of these Prime Gaming bundles for Fall Guys.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout released on August 4, 2020 on PlayStation 4 and Windows PC via Steam.