Fall Guys MVP Bundle Available With Prime Gaming
Fall Guys: Ulitmate Knockout is giving players of the game that have Amazon’s Prime Gaming a chance to unlock new costumes packs for the popular battle royal. The second of these packs is the Fall Guys MVP Bundle that features the MVP costume and three crowns. To learn more about getting this costume see our help guide below.
How to Get the MVP Bundle With Prime Gaming
To get the MVP Bundle you will need to have an active Prime Gaming account (part of Amazon Prime). If you meet this criteria you can head to the Prime Gaming Fall Guys rewards page. On this page you will see the currently active bundles, with the MVP Bundle being available from February 15 – March 15. Claim the bundle for yourself then launch Fall Guys to proceed to the next step.
In Fall Guys you will need to link your Amazon Prime Gaming account to the game to get your rewards. Follow these Amazon account linking directions provided by Mediatonic for help:
- Open up Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout on your platform of choice.
- Navigate to the Settings menu and select ‘Profile’.
- Select the ‘Link Amazon Account’ option. You will be given a unique code to link your Prime account with Fall Guys.
- Follow the instructions to access the Amazon website and enter the code.
- Once the code has been accepted, your accounts are linked!
With the accounts linked you will receive the MVP outfit. The two pieces of the outfit appear on the Upper and Lower sections of the outfit screen. The three Crowns will also be added to your total as well upon login. Be sure to check back as we cover more of these Prime Gaming bundles for Fall Guys.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout released on August 4, 2020 on PlayStation 4 and Windows PC via Steam.