Everything Announced at Sony E3 2018 Conference
Happy Monday everyone! With it being Monday and E3, it’s time for Sony to take to the stage for their annual E3 conference. Like the other conferences, I’ve thrown together the everything announced at Sony E3 2018 conference list. Check out what was announced below.
Sony E3 2018 Conference Game Announcements
Shawn Layden: Mixed up the presentation style. Had it inside of a large tent. Gonna take all of the fans on a deeper dive into key titles, rather than a barrage of titles. Handed it off to Gustavo Santollal for a Last of Us musical number.
- New The Last of Us Part 2 trailer and gameplay shown off.
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 trailer shown. Black Ops 3 is coming to PlayStation Plus tonight (free for PS+ members).
- First look at Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC coming in September.
- Ghost of Tsushima trailer shown.
- New title called Control from Remedy was shown.
- Resident Evil 2 trailer shown. Game will release in January of 2019.
- Trover Saves the Universe trailer (from Justin Roiland).
- Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer. Comes out in January if 2019. There is a limited edition console. As well as an all in one package featuring all previous Kingdom Hearts, only on PS4.
- First look at Death Stranding gameplay along with a new trailer. You play as a courier of some type, so there is a lot of walking shown as part of the gameplay.
- Trailer announcing Nioh 2.
- New Spider-Man trailer and gameplay footage shown.
- New game announced at the end of the of the show. From Software VR game called Decina? (spelling?).
After what was a slow start (moving from the large tent to the convention center took a bit long), Sony hit their stride and delivered a number of looks at titles players are excited for. Seeing more of Death Stranding had to be the highlight of the show for me, as each new trailer raises even more questions. Besides Death Stranding, I liked the look at The Last of Us Part 2 and the Resident Evil 2 reveal. What did you think? Let me know in the comments.