Destiny 2: Weekly Reset (November 19)
Happy Tuesday everyone. If you didn’t know Tuesday is the weekly reset day for Destiny 2. Tuesday is the day when progress resets, new activities are introduced, and the Eververse store updates. To help you keep track of new, old, and resetting, check out our look at the November 19 weekly reset for Destiny 2 below.
Note: Destiny 2 resets at 9 AM PT.
Base Destiny 2 Resets
Destiny 2 is a bit fractured at the moments as some content is F2P while expansions are paid. Some of the reset content is split between base Destiny 2 and the Destiny 2: Shadowkeep expansion. To help keep things separate, I’ve listed the base reset content below (the stuff everyone has access to).
Eververse Weekly Offerings (November 19)
For sale for the week of November 19 – 26 are a number of items. These items can be purchased using the game’s currencies of Silver and Bright Dust. Silver is mainly acquired by paying real world money while Bright Dust can be earned. You can buy Silver in increments of 500/1000/2000/3000/4000/5000. With this Silver you can buy the following items:
- Precise Strike (1000 Silver): Exotic Emote.
- Ding (500 Silver): Legendary Emote.
- What If (700 Silver): Exotic Weapon Ornament for Monte Carlo.
- Propheteer Shell (600 Silver): Exotic Ghost Shell.
- Golden Pride (800 Silver): Exotic Vehicle.
- Nostalgic Engram (200/500/800 Silver): Contains different Ornaments, Emotes, and Accessories from year 2.
Bright Dust Items
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard (150 Bright Dust): Consumable that can be used during a Strike to unlock an Eververse gift for all players in activity.
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible (500 Bright Dust): Consumable that can be used during a Strike to unlock an Eververse gift for all players in activity.
- Oiled Gunmetal (40 Bright Dust): Legendary Shader.
- Bruised Blush (40 Bright Dust): Legendary Shader.
- Blind Clutch (450 Bright Dust): Legendary Transmat Effect.
- Ophiuchus Shell (2,850 Bright Dust): Exotic Ghost Shell.
- Eat it Up (400 Bright Dust): Blue Emote.
You can keep a close eye on the Eververse store update with our post here.
New Flashpoint on EDZ
The new Flashpoint planet is Earth. On this planet you want to complete activities like Lost Sectors, Public Events, and Heroic adventures to complete the Flashpoint objective for the planet. Once this objective is complete, go to Devrim Kay to receive a piece of Powerful Gear (Tier 1).
New Spider’s Wanted Bounties
Everyone’s favorite mecha-Spider, Spider will have new bounties for you to complete. These bounties can be acquired on the Tangled Shores planet in Spider’s Hideout. The bounties available this week are:
- Metal Captain.
- Shayotet Partisan.
- Pallas Siegebreaker.
- Mazan, Lost Captain.
- Ruined Mind.
- Varghul, Fragment of Oryx.
- Fortifier Yann.
- Keresh, Champion of Xol.
- Ghaul Devotee.
- Arcane Mind.
- Splendid Mind.
- The Eye in The Dark.
Vex Offensive: Final Assault
The Vex Final Offensive is now live. There isn’t much different about this mission other than the fact you fight a Hydra at the end rather than a Minotaur. My guess would be Bungie will give a reward based on the number of completions of this final offensive since the wording seems to indicate them wanting us to complete this over and over again.
Other Resets: Progress, Xur, Wanted Bounties, Ascendant Challenge
Besides the major resets above there are a number of other resets that take place focused mainly on progression you’ve made the week prior. The resets impact the following:
- Milestone progress and rewards reset for Crucible, Gambit, Nightfall, Flashpoint, Daily Heroic Mission, Strikes, Ikora Challenges, Clan XP.
- Raid progress and rewards.
- Xur will disappear until Friday.
- The rotation of the current Ascendant Challenge.
- Valor Ranks Reset.
Destiny 2: Season of the Undying Addition
If you own Shadowkeep and the Season of the Undying Pass you will gain access to a number of new activities throughout the life of the season pass. We update the new events below. Check it out.
NOTHING MAJOR THIS WEEK.