Absolver Update 1.05 Focuses on Connection Errors
If you’ve been playing Absolver since the game’s launch, you know that the multiplayer side of the game has been a bit dicey. Many Prospects are having problem with match connections as well as the game’s rather strict region lock. The folks over at Sloclap have been attempting to solve these connection issues with intermittent updates, and today we received another. If you log into Steam, you will find a 31.4 MB Absolver update waiting for you. What exactly is inside Absolver update 1.05? Let’s take a look.
– Various improvements to server connection and matchmaking
– Added double save to avoid complete progression loss if a save get corrupted
– Bug fixes when joining a school
– Fixed bug where Achievements wouldn’t be unlocked on Steam and PS4.
– Beat an AI to unlock your due achievements, there could be a small delay before the achievement pops 🙂
– Cross-region invitations added
– Fixed Boss progression not being updated (For now, this fix only works for bosses, we’re still working on fixing the Marked Ones progression issue. We apologize about this issue and are still investigating.
Improved overall stability)
(Via Steam Page)
If like me, you were looking forward to the loot that would be dropping in the upcoming Absolver update, it appears new loot is coming in the next one. With that being said, it’s good to see Sloclap focusing on the issues that have plagued the game since launch. As Sloclap stabilizes the connection, new features are set to follow, which I will definitely be looking forward to.